List of projects
Creating software is my job, hobby and passion. Here are the projects i busy with, when i have some free time.
- Javaexperience: Different utilities for java. It focuses simplicity, reusability, flexibilty and minimal implementation code size over completeness, frameworkism and weird java practices (XML configs; Too SOLID, overwhelmingly closed for modification, etc.).
- UARTBus: Cheap bus system and management infrastructure for microcontrollers using UART peripheral.
- PostComfort: A bunch of car comfort electronic implementation with UARTBus. Especially for old cars that lack of them, for example: fuel consumption monitoring, central door locking and alarm system, customizable user interface, and other diagnostic sensors.
These project are small utilities i develop.
- lazyctest lightweight C testing utility (inspired by NovaProva)
- MdSite Generates site from a bunch of MD files. This site actually compiled with that.
- JavaShebang: Execute java source "directly" using the shebang (!#) interpreter specifier mechanism.
Projects where never used in practice or not maintained anymore.
- LogxControll v1 (Java) I started to learn java and OOP basics in 2012. This was a flow based programming environment. The code base is terrible (when seeing from nowdays). It was heavy but very progressive way to involve myself to java and OOP programming.
- LogxControll v2 (C) In 2016 i started to prepare to my Bsc thesis. I choose to reimplement logxcontroll but in C. It was way more difficult to properly implement all goal. I abandoned the project in 2017 and changed to UARTBus as my Bsc thesis, but it was a good trip to get familiar with CMake, development in C, multithreading, etc.
- LogxControll v3 Third implementation of a modular, highly configurable data flow based programming environment.
- Javaexperience-PUI: Portable User Interface: Interface set for GUI systems. Write a user interface code once, then use at CLI, Swing and HTML.